CURVES FOR CONNOISSEURS.
It all begins as soon as you set off from BMW Welt exhibition centre, whose pioneering architecture and unique approach to showcasing its vehicles will have you inspired even before you begin driving! You head south, where the spectacular mountain roads and magnificent views of the Alpine foothills are calling your name. The tour will include a number of vehicle changes, allowing you to experience the different vehicle concepts and sophisticated features of our BMW models. There is also a well-earned break for lunch at the Green Spa Resort Stanglwirt where you can look forward to a culinary treat.
- Driving experience on winding roads with expert instructors
- Driving through picturesque landscapes such as the Rossfeld Panoramastrasse road and the German Alpine Road
- Delivery of the fleet of your dreams to BMW Welt, also to alternative locations such as your hotel or the airport if desired
- customised timetable upon request (approx. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Meet and greet by the BMW Driving Experience Team in Munich
- Scenic Drive Part I
- Lunch (e.g. at the Stanglwirt Restaurant in the village of Going am Wilden Kaiser)
- Scenic Drive Part II
- Farewell and certificate presentation in Munich
- Guided tour accompanied by experienced BMW Driving Experience instructors
- Your choice of vehicle fleet (depending on availability)
- Lunch and catering during the tour
- Guest gift
- Participant insurance, fuel and parking fees
- Date: provided on request
- Maximum group size: 30 persons
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- Two persons per vehicle, alternating at the wheel
- Languages: German and English
- Individualised programme possible on request
Price per person: from €799
Half-day tour excluding lunch can be arranged from €683 per person
YOUR MOST WONDERFUL MEMORIES ARE YET TO COME.
AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER.
Your agenda on the day.
TOWN. COUNTRY. JOY.
EXPERIENCE THE PEAK OF SHEER DRIVING PLEASURE.
Our vehicle fleet.
If you want to reach the top, you need the power to get there. How convenient, then, that you have a whole fleet of vehicles at your disposal, each one with the power and agility to conquer summits with playful ease. So, which of the current BMW models grabs you the most? A dynamic BMW, a sporty BMW M, an electric BMW i, a powerful BMW X – or perhaps all of the above? Subject to availability, we can put together your dream fleet of BMW vehicles. It goes without saying that our Scenic Drives involve vehicle changes to allow participants to enjoy different models.
BMW M2 Competition:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 10.0–9.8 [9.2–9.0]
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 227–224 [209–206]
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 9.8-9.7
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 224-221
BMW i8 Roadster:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 2.0
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 46
Energy consumption in kWh/100 km (combined): 14.5
The figures in brackets refer to the vehicle with seven-speed M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic. Consumption data is determined in accordance to the ECE driving cycle and depend on the wheel and tire sizes selected. The models illustrated include optional equipment.