CURVES FOR CONNOISSEURS.
It all begins as soon as you set off from BMW Welt exhibition centre, whose pioneering architecture and unique approach to showcasing its vehicles will have you inspired even before you begin driving! You head south, where the spectacular mountain roads and magnificent views of the Alpine foothills are calling your name. The tour will include a number of vehicle changes, allowing you to experience the different vehicle concepts and sophisticated features of our BMW models. There is also a well-earned break for lunch at the Green Spa Resort Stanglwirt where you can look forward to a culinary treat.
- Driving experience on winding roads with expert instructors
- Driving through picturesque landscapes such as the Rossfeld Panoramastrasse road and the German Alpine Road
- Delivery of the fleet of your dreams to BMW Welt, also to alternative locations such as your hotel or the airport if desired
- customised timetable upon request (approx. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Meet and greet by the BMW Driving Experience Team in Munich
- Scenic Drive Part I
- Lunch (e.g. at the Stanglwirt Restaurant in the village of Going am Wilden Kaiser)
- Scenic Drive Part II
- Farewell and certificate presentation in Munich
- Guided tour accompanied by experienced BMW Driving Experience instructors
- Your choice of vehicle fleet (depending on availability)
- Lunch and catering during the tour
- Guest gift
- Participant insurance, fuel and parking fees
- Date: provided on request
- Maximum group size: 30 persons
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- Two persons per vehicle, alternating at the wheel
- Languages: German and English
- Individualised programme possible on request
Price per person: from €799
Half-day tour excluding lunch can be arranged from €420 per person
YOUR MOST WONDERFUL MEMORIES ARE YET TO COME.
AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER.
Your agenda on the day.
TOWN. COUNTRY. JOY.
EXPERIENCE THE PEAK OF SHEER DRIVING PLEASURE.
Our vehicle fleet.
An excursion to Tegernsee lake should be done in style. The perfect companions for this: the BMW 8 Series or BMW X7 – two extraordinary vehicles, each a statement in itself. The BMW X7’s striking exterior perfectly delivers on the comfort, functionality and freedom that this car promises. No less exclusive is the BMW 8 Series – a luxury sports car whose revs are guaranteed to leave both you and any onlookers feeling electrified.
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 9.8-9.7
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 224-221
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé
Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 10.2 – 10.1 (NEDC); 11.0 – 10.9 (WLTP)
CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 234 – 232 (NEDC); 252 – 248 (WLTP)
BMW M3 Competition Sedan
Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 10.2 (NEDC); 10.2 – 10.0 (WLTP)
CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 234 (NEDC); 234 – 228 (WLTP)
Official data on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, power consumption and electric range figures were determined in accordance with the mandatory measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 valid at the time of type approval. In case of a range, figures in the NEDC take into account differences in the selected wheel and tire size; figures in the WLTP take into account any optional equipment. WLTP values are used for assessing taxes and other vehicle-related charges that are (also) based on CO2 emissions, as well as for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies, if applicable. Where applicable, the NEDC values listed were calculated based on the new WLTP measurement procedure and then converted back to the NEDC measurement procedure for comparability reasons. For more information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures, see www.bmw.de/wltp.
For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points and at https://www.dat.de/angebote/verlagsprodukte/leitfaden-kraftstoffverbrauch.html.