BACK TO THE ROOTS FOR BMW, PURE DRIVING PLEASURE FOR YOU.
Why travel to faraway countries when the most wonderful serpentines and hairpin bends are only a short drive away from Munich? Discover the picturesque scenery of the foothills of the Bavarian Alps on an exclusive tour at the wheel of a BMW model of your choice. Under the supervision of professional instructors, you will experience how it is to drive on sinuous country roads and discover pure driving pleasure.
- Live driving experience on sinuous roads with expert instructors
- A drive through the picturesque scenery, for instance along the shores of Lake Tegernsee to the Sylvenstein Reservoir
- Exclusive guided tour of the historic Paper Mill in Gmund
- Reception and check-in at premium accommodation
- customised timetable upon request (approx. 9.30 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Reception with breakfast at Hotel Bachmair in Weissach am Tegernsee
- Scenic Drive, Part I
- Lunch at Gut Kaltenbrunn
- Visit to the Gmund Paper Mill and exclusive guided tour
- Scenic Drive, Part II
- Farewell at Hotel Bachmair in Weissach
- Supervised tour accompanied by experienced BMW Driving Experience instructors
- Guided tour of the historic Paper Mill in Gmund
- Live driving tour in BMW 8 Series or BMW X7 (subject to availability)
- Welcome breakfast, lunch and culinary finale
- Gift for participants
- Participant insurance, fuel and parking fees
- Date: on request
- Groups up to a maximum of 30 persons
- Minimum number of participants: 8 persons
- Two persons alternate at the wheel of each vehicle
- Language: German and English
- Customised arrangements on request
Price per person: from 1,049 €
A DAY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DREAMED OF.
Your agenda on the day.
TOWN. COUNTRY. JOY.
DISCOVER INNOVATIVE MOBILITY.
Our vehicle fleet.
An excursion to Tegernsee lake should be done in style. The perfect companions for this: the BMW 8 Series or BMW X7 – two extraordinary vehicles, each a statement in itself. The BMW X7’s striking exterior perfectly delivers on the comfort, functionality and freedom that this car promises. No less exclusive is the BMW 8 Series – a luxury sports car whose revs are guaranteed to leave both you and any onlookers feeling electrified.
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 9.8-9.7
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 224-221
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé
Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 10.2 – 10.1 (NEDC); 11.0 – 10.9 (WLTP)
CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 234 – 232 (NEDC); 252 – 248 (WLTP)
BMW M3 Competition Sedan
Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 10.2 (NEDC); 10.2 – 10.0 (WLTP)
CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 234 (NEDC); 234 – 228 (WLTP)
BMW M4 Competition Coupé
Fuel consumption combined in l/100km: 10.2 (NEDC); 10.2 – 9.9 (WLTP)
CO2 emissions combined in g/km: 234 (NEDC); 233 – 227 (WLTP)
Official data on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, power consumption and electric range figures were determined in accordance with the mandatory measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 valid at the time of type approval. In case of a range, figures in the NEDC take into account differences in the selected wheel and tire size; figures in the WLTP take into account any optional equipment. WLTP values are used for assessing taxes and other vehicle-related charges that are (also) based on CO2 emissions, as well as for the purposes of vehicle-specific subsidies, if applicable. Where applicable, the NEDC values listed were calculated based on the new WLTP measurement procedure and then converted back to the NEDC measurement procedure for comparability reasons. For more information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures, see www.bmw.de/wltp.
For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the „handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points and at https://www.dat.de/angebote/verlagsprodukte/leitfaden-kraftstoffverbrauch.html.