BACK TO THE ROOTS FOR BMW, PURE DRIVING PLEASURE FOR YOU.
Why travel to faraway countries when the most wonderful serpentines and hairpin bends are only a short drive away from Munich? Discover the picturesque scenery of the foothills of the Bavarian Alps on an exclusive tour at the wheel of a BMW model of your choice. Under the supervision of professional instructors, you will experience how it is to drive on sinuous country roads and discover pure driving pleasure.
- Live driving experience on sinuous roads with expert instructors
- A drive through the picturesque scenery, for instance along the shores of Lake Tegernsee to the Sylvenstein Reservoir
- Exclusive guided tour of the historic Paper Mill in Gmund
- Reception and check-in at premium accommodation
- customised timetable upon request (approx. 9.30 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Reception with breakfast at Hotel Bachmair in Weissach am Tegernsee
- Scenic Drive, Part I
- Lunch at Gut Kaltenbrunn
- Visit to the Gmund Paper Mill and exclusive guided tour
- Scenic Drive, Part II
- Farewell at Hotel Bachmair in Weissach
- Supervised tour accompanied by experienced BMW Driving Experience instructors
- Guided tour of the historic Paper Mill in Gmund
- Live driving tour in BMW 8 Series or BMW X7 (subject to availability)
- Welcome breakfast, lunch and culinary finale
- Gift for participants
- Participant insurance, fuel and parking fees
A DAY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DREAMED OF.
Your agenda on the day.
TOWN. COUNTRY. JOY.
DISCOVER INNOVATIVE MOBILITY.
Our vehicle fleet.
An excursion to Tegernsee lake should be done in style. The perfect companions for this: the BMW 8 Series or BMW X7 – two extraordinary vehicles, each a statement in itself. The BMW X7’s striking exterior perfectly delivers on the comfort, functionality and freedom that this car promises. No less exclusive is the BMW 8 Series – a luxury sports car whose revs are guaranteed to leave both you and any onlookers feeling electrified.
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé:
Fuel consumption in l/100 km (combined): 9.8-9.7
CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 224-221