BMW M4 GT4 TRAINING LEVEL 3.
Please note: The former BMW M Race Track GT Training Level 3 course is being continued under the new name BMW M4 GT4 Training Level 3.
Look forward to the most exclusive form of racetrack training. On the tracks of legendary racing drivers you drive the BMW M4 GT4 on internationally renowned racing circuits. Top-class racing atmosphere awaits you – personal support from a racing team, comprehensive analysis of your driving performance data and 1:1 coaching with your own personal instructor guarantee you a unique and unforgettable experience.
The absolute highlight of the BMW M4 GT4 Level 3 training course session is unaccompanied racetrack driving. Out on the circuit, you put the BMW M4 GT4 through its paces at racing speed and are given valuable feedback on your performance by your instructor – a currently active or former racing driver. You experience the ultimate thrill of racing – and what it means to be a real racing driver.
Previous driving skills:
Successful completion of at least one BMW M Race Track Training course or other proof of circuit racing experience.
THIS AWAITS YOU:
- Fitting out with racing overalls/clothing, incl. Helmet
- Instruction and personal seat-fitting in the BMW M4 GT4
- Drive in the BMW M4 GT4 (at least 120 minutes)
- Driving data and video analysis
- Presentation of certificates and farewell
- Departure by own arrangement
- Practical training behind the wheel
- 1:1 coaching from an instructor with racing experience (each instructor looks after two cars)
- Insurance: Comprehensive cover with an excess of €2,500 (incl. applicable VAT GER: 19 %, AUT: 20 %, ITA: 22 %)
- Full fire-resistant driving gear incl. helmet
DURATION OF TRAINING/NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
- ½ day / max. 6 participants per group (1 participant per car, on request 2 participants possible)
- 1 day / max. 6 participants (1 participant per car, on request 2 participants possible) (extra charge applies)
ADDITIONAL DATE OPTIONS:
- Spa Francorchamps, 27 – 28.04.2020
- Automotodrom Brno, 13 – 14.05.2020
- Hockenheimring, 07 – 08.07.2020
- Red Bull Ring, 01 – 02.09.2020
- Circuit Paul Ricard, 05 – 06.10.2020
For bookings and detailed questions on the additional date options, please contact the BMW Driving Experience Hotline.
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 1250 16 444
Monday – Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Further BMW M4 GT4 Training courses:
Training vehicle: BMW M4 GT4
After 20,000 kilometres of testing, several hours in the wind tunnel and extensive fine-tuning trials in 2017, the new customer vehicle from BMW Motorsport celebrated its debut in the hands of customers in 2018. The vehicle features a straight-six engine with a power output of up to 500 hp. The ultimate racing car, but simultaneously closely related to the series production model.
The specifications of the vehicle have been specially configured for participation in competitive motor racing events. The vehicle is not approved for driving on public roads and may only be driven on closed racing circuits.
Discover detailed information on the BMW M4 GT4 at bmw-motorsport.com
THESE RACETRACKS AWAIT YOU.
THIS AWAITS YOU.
THIS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU.
The official fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, electric power consumption and electric range figures are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable. The range shown considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres. With respect to this vehicle, for vehicle-related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2 emissions, the CO2 values may differ from the values stated here (depending on national legislation). Images show items of optional equipment. The values are based on the new WLTP test cycle and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure comparability between the vehicles. For further information on the WLTP and NEDC test cycles go to www.bmw.de/wltp
Further information on official fuel consumption figures and specific CO2 emission values of new passenger cars is included in the following guideline: ‘Leitfaden über den Kraftstoffverbrauch, die CO2-Emissionen und den Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen’ (Guide to the fuel economy, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars), which can be obtained free of charge from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/