stay healthy together.
In order to protect you, the participant, as well as our employees and service providers, we have implemented a number of measures at the BMW and MINI Driving Academy in Maisach so that we can still have a fantastic time together – while all keeping our distance, of course. We‘re already eagerly awaiting the training events we have lined up for the 2021 season.
We are constantly monitoring the coronavirus situation and will notify you of any new developments as appropriate. Due to the fluid nature of the infection’s spread, we may be forced to cancel training courses or you may wish to cancel your reservation.
Please also make sure you follow the key hygiene regulations and rules of conduct for protecting against coronavirus (Covid-19).
You can check-in from the comfort of your home prior to the event using our handy online tool. Please check in with your personal participant code before the start of your course.
The online check-in greatly simplifies things when you arrive at the venue.
In order to continue staging our training courses as safely as possible, we have taken several safety precautions in our buildings.
- Numerous sanitiser dispensers are available for your use.
- The one-way system ensures compliance with social distancing rules.
- Besides the use of face masks, there are Perspex screens in reception for additional protection.
- Social distancing of at least 1.5 m is guaranteed in our theory classrooms. Once you are seated at your table, you may remove your mask.
- The practical driving exercises in the vehicle can be completed without wearing a mask, provided you are alone.
- Our instructors will communicate with you via radio.
- Face masks are compulsory during all group talks on the training grounds.
- You will eat at your own table in either the BMW Hall or your theory classroom, depending on the size of the event.
- Meals will be served at the table by our service personnel; there are no buffet meals.
- Each seat will be used by the same participant at all times.
- The tables are disinfected and cleaned during breaks.
- Every training vehicle is, of course, carefully prepared for you in the usual way.
- The vehicles are disinfected following each training course, and there is also disinfectant in the vehicle for sanitising all contact surfaces when there is a change of driver.
- A single driver option can be booked for an additional charge, depending on availability.
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 10.0 – 9.9;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 227 – 224
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 5.0 – 4.9;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 132 – 130
BMW M2 Competition
Fuel consumption in l / 100km: combined 10.0 [9.2];
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 227 
BMW X5 M50d
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 7.2 – 6.9;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 190 – 180
BMW i8 Roadster
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 2.0;
Energy consumption in kWh / 100 km: combined 14.5;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 46
MINI John Cooper Works
Fuel consumption in l / 100km: combined 7.1 – 6.9 [6.2 – 6.0];
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 162 – 157 [142 – 137];
All figures are for cars with the standard six-speed manual gearbox.
Figures in  are for cars with eight-speed sport automatic transmission.
The official fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, electric power consumption and electric range figures are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable. The range shown considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres. With respect to this vehicle, for vehicle-related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2 emissions, the CO2 values may differ from the values stated here (depending on national legislation). Images show items of optional equipment. The values are based on the new WLTP test cycle and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure comparability between the vehicles. For further information on the WLTP and NEDC test cycles go to www.bmw.de/wltp
Further information on official fuel consumption figures and specific CO2 emission values of new passenger cars is included in the following guideline: ‘Leitfaden über den Kraftstoffverbrauch, die CO2-Emissionen und den Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen’ (Guide to the fuel economy, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars), which can be obtained free of charge from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/