stay healthy together.
In order to protect you, the participant, as well as our employees and service providers, we have implemented a number of measures for our BMW M Winter Experiences so that we can still have a fantastic time together – while all keeping our distance, of course. We‘re already eagerly awaiting the training events we have lined up for the 2021 season.
We are constantly monitoring the coronavirus situation and will notify you of any new developments as appropriate. Due to the fluid nature of the infection’s spread, we may be forced to cancel training courses or you may wish to cancel your reservation.
Please also make sure you follow the key hygiene regulations and rules of conduct for protecting against coronavirus (Covid-19).
You can check in from the comfort of your home prior to the event using our handy online tool. Please check in with your personal participant code before the start of your course.
The online check-in greatly simplifies things when you arrive at the venue.
On training courses including an overnight stay, the measures that have been taken by the individual hotel must be observed. These can be found on the hotel website.
- Face masks are compulsory during the driving dynamics theory session in the seminar rooms.
- The practical driving exercises in the vehicle can be completed without wearing a mask, provided you are alone.
- The co-driver has the option of waiting in the break area.
- Our instructors will communicate with you via radio.
- Face masks are also compulsory during all group talks on the training area.
- A face mask must be worn in all public areas, e.g. while waiting at the training area and when you cannot keep the minimum safe distance of 1.5 m from others.
Additional measures for the BMW Winter Experiences in Sölden:
- You will be supplied with an FFP2 face mask for the transfer to the mountain training area by taxi and snow groomer.
- On training courses including an overnight stay, you will have your meals in the hotel’s restaurant, where you must follow the general hygiene rules.
- There is a separate area for BMW Winter Experience participants.
- The number of people at each table is limited to a maximum of four.
- You may also sit at a table on your own or with any guests who have accompanied you.
- Every training vehicle is, of course, carefully prepared for you in the usual way.
- The vehicles are disinfected following each training course, and there is also disinfectant in the vehicle for sanitising all contact surfaces when there is a change of driver.
- A single driver option can be booked for an additional charge, depending on availability.
BMW M850i xDrive Coupé
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 10.0 – 9.9;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 227 – 224
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 6.5 – 6.3;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 150 – 145
BMW X2 xDrive 20d
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 5.0 – 4.6;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 131 – 122
BMW X4 M40d
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 5.9 – 5.6;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 156 – 147
BMW X5 M50d
Fuel consumption in l / 100 km: combined 7.2 – 6.9;
CO2 emissions in g / km: combined 190 – 180.
The official fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, electric power consumption and electric range figures are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable. The range shown considers the different sizes of the selected wheels/tyres. With respect to this vehicle, for vehicle-related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2 emissions, the CO2 values may differ from the values stated here (depending on national legislation). Images show items of optional equipment. The values are based on the new WLTP test cycle and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure comparability between the vehicles. For further information on the WLTP and NEDC test cycles go to www.bmw.de/wltp
Further information on official fuel consumption figures and specific CO2 emission values of new passenger cars is included in the following guideline: ‘Leitfaden über den Kraftstoffverbrauch, die CO2-Emissionen und den Stromverbrauch neuer Personenkraftwagen’ (Guide to the fuel economy, CO2 emissions and electric power consumption of new passenger cars), which can be obtained free of charge from all dealerships, from Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (DAT), Hellmuth-Hirth-Str. 1, 73760 Ostfildern-Scharnhausen and at https://www.dat.de/co2/